Blog punya Owner_lah....

My photo
Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia
I am an average person who is a instant noodle_holic.. Street guy...hate everything that is cuddly and cute..like everything that's war and destruction...

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Nightmare of the past,present and future..

 Lately i have been dreaming the same dream for the past two weeks...the same image,the same view and the same feeling every times waking up in the morning..

   If you were wondering what did i dream about...its about somebody i know in the past..somebody
i want to be at this present...somebody i wish we still together at future.. who is that person..forgive me i cannot tell....

  In that dream, imagine the  scenery....an open green field so far as you eyes can see..the sky was bigger than any sky you ever watch...the center at that grassy field lies a hill....on that hill there is a the biggest tree you ever seen..double the size of KL Twin Tower.......from  the top branch there is something tied to it...a wooden swing....

     Under the tree behind the shadow of the leaf...there is a girl next to the swing...facing backwards..
From far distance you heard she was humming...a very familiar tone for me..As i walked to her every step i take somehow getting heavier and heavier by the second....so instead i try to call that mystery person...suddenly the moment i opened my mouth my voice is gone..than my heartbeat beating fast than usual....than i feel suffocated..where my lungs cannot breath...than i was on my knee try to breath..than without any thinking at that moment...i scream with all the strength i have.hoping if she cannot saw me at least she can heard my voice..from far view..i think she noticed my existence...as my heart beating from fast forward its start to disappear and i was lying down on ground..as my eye vision started to blank out.i looked at the beautiful sky...i try reach the sky with my own hands...thinking i can hold the sky with my bare hand..or at least scratching the clouds with my fingers...what a joke...

     As my eye started to shut...and my hand was falling down..suddenly a stranger hand.... grabbing  my hand... and saying..'the day you started to giving up,is the day you started to die'....at that time my eyes was open wider than ever before.the only thing i can see was besides the hand was her shadow...as she was getting close to my faces..we were seeing eye to eye....than she whispered at me...'wake up otai there much thing for you to do'.....suddenly i started to breath and my heart started to beating again....

  Than the next thing...i woke up in the morning....with the headache and cramp at my back...
i stand up next to the window....and noticing the sky was just like in dream..to make it more goosebumps i heard slow humming voice..that it last about  ten second..Then with quick phase i jump to the bathroom....

                                                                            THE END........




    

No comments:

Post a Comment